Oklahoma High School Football State Championship Games:
UCO welcomes Oklahoma high school football state championship teams and fans to our campus for the 2022 OSSAA high school football championship games, Dec. 1-10. Visit the Championship Central website for more info.
Linh Pham, Ph.D.
Linh Pham, Ph.D., is an assistant professor of Economics. Prior to joining UCO in 2017, she spent nine years in Wisconsin, where she earned both her B.S. and Ph.D. degrees. Her teaching and research interests include environmental and energy economics and economic growth and development. Her research has focused on green financing, innovation and its implications for sustainable economic progress. Pham particularly is interested in incorporating her research into teaching. She has designed several STLR-tagged assignments in her classes and mentored several funded student research projects.
In her free time, Pham likes to walk or run with her dog and explore new cool places in Oklahoma.
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Economics
- Economic Growth and Development
Research, Published Work, and Scholarly Activities
- ‘Can Capital-Energy Substitution Foster Economic Growth?’, Land Economics, 92(3): 491-514, August 2016 (with Itziar Lazkano).
- ‘Is It Risky to Go Green? Volatility Modeling of the Green Bond Market.’, Journal of Sustainable Finance and Investment, 6(4): 263-291, October 2016.
- Review of ‘Water Resource Economics: The Analysis of Scarcity, Policies, and Projects’, 2nd edition by Ronald C. Griffin, Water Economics and Policy, 2(4), December 2016.
Honors and Awards
Honors and Awards while at UCO:
- RSCA Faculty Presentation Grant, UCO Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (2018).
- Faculty Regular Grant, UCO Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (2018-2019).
- New Teacher-Scholars Recognition, UCO 21st Century Pedagogy Institute (2017-2018).
- RSCA Faculty Presentation Grant, UCO Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (2017).
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.