Yuyun Zhou, PhD, Ph.D.
Yuyun (Robert) Zhou, Ph.D., is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Accounting at the University of Central Oklahoma (UCO). He received his Ph.D. in business administration, with a concentration in accounting, from the University of Texas at El Paso (UTEP). He also has his B.B.A. in economics and finance and M.B.A. from Marshall University. His research interests focus on the role of accounting in M&A and debt contracting. He is also interested in financial reporting and capital market, and corporate disclosures. Prior to joining UCO in 2020, he taught at UTEP. He currently teaches financial accounting and managerial accounting courses at UCO.
- ACCT 2113: Principles of Financial Accounting (Undergraduate)
- ACCT 2133: Principles of Managerial Accounting (Undergraduate)
- ACCT 5013: Accounting Research Methods (Graduate)
Education and Certifications
- Ph.D., Business Administration (Accounting), The University of Texas at El Paso
- M.B.A., Business Administration, Marshall University
- B.B.A., Economics & Finance, Marshall University
Professional and Community Involvement
Member, American Accounting Association
Research, Published Work, and Scholarly Activities
2021 American Accounting Association Annual Meeting (Discussant & Presenter)
The views expressed by UCO faculty and staff on their personal websites and social media pages do not necessarily reflect the positions of the University of Central Oklahoma. UCO faculty and staff are advised to follow the university’s social media guidelines and are expected to conduct themselves in accordance with policies outlined in UCO’s Employee Handbook and/or Faculty Handbook.